The Strathclyde Telegraph is the University of Strathclyde’s only student newspaper. The whole paper is produced on campus by Strathclyde students from start to finish – and is now in its 51st year. The Strathclyde Telegraph has gone from strength to strength, most recently winning Best Student Newspaper 2011 at the Herald Student Press Awards.
You can find the paper at the following distribution points:
- The Union – front entrance, The Scene (level 4) and level 7
- Library – entrance of cafe
- James Weir – next to lifts on ground floor
- McCance – at the stairs on the ground floor and the cafe on the top floor
- Livingston Tower – cafe and lifts on the ground floor
- Java Cafe
- Biomedical Science building – ground floor study area
The Telegraph is produced on a monthly basis during the academic year.